Sunday 19 April 2015

"What's in my makeup bag?" Tag

Hello my loveliies, and welcome back to my page. Today I am going to do a "What's in my makeup bag?" Tag. 

A few of you have liked and commented on my post, which I have posted  on Instagram, so I thought I would write up a blog on the products that I am currently using for everyday use.

Some of these products are not used daily such as foundation, contour, highlight and bush. However I would wear them, depending on my mood. But these are he products I have lying around in my makeup bag. 

This bag contains the ESSENTIAL makeup products which I will use from day to day, and the rest of my makeup are in a separate bag.

Please be sure to follow me on Instagram @Ambiibeauty or click on the Instagram icon on the side and it will redirect you to my page. I will be tagging 10 other beauty bloggers on Instagram so be sure to follow them! 

They are:



And now we shall commence to the 'What's in my makeup bag' Tag!



"WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG?" TAG

Firstly could we just take a moment for the bag? I mean its so adorable! It says #Makeup and its so cute! It's a black bag with red writing and your able to stretch the bag, making it flexible, therefore having to slip in a couple of more products in it! In my opinion, it's perfect for me because when I'm packing my makeup I might want to put in a few more things in, if I'm not sure about the variety of products e.c.t. 




The things which I have contained in this bag, are listed below:
  • L'oreal True match foundation
  • Revlon (24 hour wear) colour stay foundation
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the shade 'Translucent'
  • Collection brow kit
  • Sleek lipstick in the shade 'Barely There'
  • Rimmel Provocalips liquid lipstick in the shade 'Make your move'
  • A khol liner 
  • Collection 'Super size' mascara
  • Collection 'Big fake curves' mascara
  • Sleek contour and blush palette in the shade 'Light'
  • Revolution mono eye shadow in the shade 'MMM'
  • Collection Little Mix black liquid eyeliner




Most of these products are used for my everyday routine, when I wear makeup but for the extra mile I would wear my foundation, contour, highlight and blush for an extra glam look.

And that is it my beauties, please et me know if this was helpful and also please like and comment below and et me know your thoughts!

Please be sure to follow me on Instagram @Ambiibeauty or click on the Instagram icon on the side and it will redirect you to my page. Here you will get 'more of me' as well as updates and makeup looks where I will be posting daily.

I hope you enjoyed this post. And I will be chatting to you later, until next time! xx 

-AmbiiBeauty 

1 comment:

  1. I really need to pull out my Rimmel powder sometime soon. It's been sitting at the back of the drawer in a pile of 'stuff i have but haven't touched in ages' LOL DF xoxox

    ReplyDelete