Monday 6 April 2015

20 facts about me tag

Hello my lovelies, and welcome back to my page!

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog, so today I am doing something a little bit different I have been tagged by the lovely Fardousa Lacky to do a '20 facts about me tag' so that you can get to know me a little bit better. I will link her blog below as usual, so show her some love and support, the link is below and it will direct you to her blog.

Ferdousa Lacky's Blog

Also follow her on Instagram @Beautybylack. Link is below and it will direct you to her page.

Ferdousa Lacky's Instagram

So If you would like to know 20 facts about me, please keep on reading below!



20 FACTS ABOUT ME:

1) My full name is Ambia Begum

2) I am Bangali 

3) I have only been to Bangladesh twice!

4) I live in London

5) I love food, different types of food

6) I have two sisters and one brother 

7) I am a family oriented person, I love my family

8) I became obsessed with makeup since I was the age of 11/12

9) The first few people I have discovered on Youtube are Pixiwoo sisters, Farah Dhukai, Nicole Guerriero, Carlibybel, JaclynHill. Check out their Youtube they're amazing!!! (and they're all on Instagram too)

10) I love watching Eastenders

11) My favourite colour is black

12)  I LOVE babies and infants the are so cute!

13) I did my cousin's make-up for her engagement, my first attempt on a real bride, when I was 15!

14) I love Indian attire, films, songs and Indian food, especially their sweets!

15) I love going out and exploring different places, maybe one day I'll be able to travel the world

16) I have never been to Thorpe Park, which is a theme park in the UK

17) I only eat Cadbury dairy milk, plain chocolate, I dislike caramel, toffee, fudge, biscuits e.c.t. fillings

18) I wear glasses

19) I never got the chicken pox, or broken any limbs (thank god)

20) Last but not least, I am a VERY  emotional person when it comes to movies, or anything sad, I will be the first person to cry.

Thank you for taking the time to read these facts, I hope you had fun reading them because I had fun writing these up. It's actually quite funny when you sit down and write facts about yourself because my mind literally went blank.

Please also like and comment below, if you have any questions.

Please also don't forget to follow me on Instagram @Ambiibeauty there is also a direct link on the side. 

I will talk to you beauties later, until next time!

-AmbiiBeauty

2 comments:

  1. Hehe I don't like chocolate believe it or not! DF xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! Lol; I need a specific brand and type
      -Ambiibeauty x

      Delete