Tuesday 24 March 2015

Review time: Yay or Nay?

Hello my lovelies and welcome back to my page!

Today I will be doing a review on my new brush set which I have purchased from eBay, and they are the Kabuki Brushes. 


This brush set is a ten piece set, with five face brushes and five eye brushes. The quality of these brushes are amazing, they feel soft and gentle on the face and the bristles do not feel or look fake. 

Face brushes:

  • Flat top face brush
  • Buffing brush
  • Angled face brush
  • Slightly less angled face brush
  • Tapered face brush
5 piece face brush

Eye brushes:
  • Flat top eye brush
  • Pencil/pointed eye brush
  • Rounded blending brush
  • Angled blending brush
  • Slightly less angled blending brush 

5 piece eye brush

These brushes are dupes for the Sigma brush set which costs way more than these, where as these brushes range from £8.00-£10.00 and for the price they are amazing! They do not shed when applying make-up and it applies it so smoothly. I am very, very ,very impressed with the face brushes as they are the most significant part of my make-up routine as I would always want to achieve a flawless base. Furthermore I find that the eye brushes also do a great job with blending eye shadow. I also use one of the brushes for concealer too, and it give me great results!

These brushes are very good when it comes to washing them,  have not experienced any sort of shedding or the glue rotting away  yet, and hopefully I will not see that happen! Also these are the brushes I use when I create make-up looks on Instagram, as well as the Real Techniques  brushes. 

These brushes are super amazing and super affordable, for beginners, anyone who want to start up as a make-up artist, and make-up brush hoarders like myself!

If you are planning to purchase them, then please do as I highly recommend these brushes to have in your brush collection! 

Would I purchase it again?

YES! 

I will purchase another two more sets if I have to! I love these so much, and for a beginner like me they are perfect!

I will put the link below, if you want to check them out.

10 piece kabuki brushes

Please follow me on Instagram for more looks and updates: @Ambiibeauty
Please also hash tag #Ambiibeauty me if you recreate looks, I would love to check them out!

I will talk to you soon, until next time!

-AmbiiBeauty xoxo

2 comments:

  1. They look very similar to the other high end brushes and I wouldn't be surprised if they are just stock that never got branded and did make it to the shelves :) awesome work with descriptions! DF xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, yeah they are really similar to the high end brushes! And yeah me too I'd be very surprised too. And thank you for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete