Saturday 14 March 2015

How To: Lip tutorial in 5 easy and simple steps!

Hello my lovelies, and welcome back to my page!
Today I am going to show you a step by step pictorial of the way I would apply my lipstick/matte lip glosses on my lips, for that full and voluminous effect. 



If you enjoyed this look please comment below and let me know about your thoughts.

Also follow me on Instagram: @AmbiiBeauty and if you recreate this look please hash tag me; #Ambiibeauty  

Now, on to the pictorial:

Step 1: 
Line your lips with your favourite lip liner, and outline your lips carefully, make sure to take your time with this step as you might make a mistake. In this case I am using the LA girl endless lip liner in the shade 'wine'.



Step 2:
Once you have done that, start to contour your lips, it will look really weird at first, but trust me it will al come together when you are done. Begin to draw a line from the top of the bottom lip until you reach the bottom of the lip. Then draw two diagonal lines beside the line you have created. Finally sketch an upside down triangle from the top of the top lip downwards and then go back up until you reach the to again.  
This seems complicated but it will be shown in the picture below:



Step 3:
Next with a light lipstick begin to apply it directly onto your lips making sure that you do not blend the lip liner away entirely. I used the Sleek lipstick in the shade 'barely there' which is a light peach nude colour on my lips.



As you can see below I have applied the lipstick onto my lips making sure that the lines were not completely erased. 



Step 4:
The next step is to make your pout to appear 'fuller' what you have to do is apply a lighter shade of lip gloss/lipstick to the centre of your lips to make your lips to appear bigger. Once you have done that blend it in with your finger or lip brush, but making sure it is focused on the middle of you lips and dragging it outward. I have used the MUA lip luxe in the shade 'tranquillity'



Once you have done that take your lip liner and then reline your lips so your lips look three dimensional as opposed to a flat two dimensional shape. 
This is the look you are going for, my lips instantly appear to look fuller, even when I smile.


Step 5:
BLEND BLEND BLEND... Until you have your desired look! 

And there you have it guys, five simple and easy steps to follow for fuller and voluminous lips. Make sure you comment below and follow me on Instagram for more reviews and updates, also if you recreate this look make sure you use the hash tag #AmbiiBeauty










3 comments:

  1. Seriously needed this! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so welcome hun! Thank you for reading my blog too I really appreciate it x stay tuned for new posts and also if you have Instagram make sure you follow me there for updates! Take care x

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness I just realised that it's you Jumz, I re read your name and looked at the dp and I was thinking that it seems familiar, LOL!! OMG xx thanks for commenting though x

      Delete