Sunday 8 March 2015

Review time: Yay or Nay?

Hello my lovelies, welcome back to my page!

I would like to do a review about the Rimmel London provocalips in the shade 730 Make your move. It comes in a 7ml bottle altogether, and it is double ended. The matte side has 4ml of product and the gloss side has 3ml of product. The price of this product is £6.99 which is a decent amount to pay, This colour is my type as it is a mauve/pink combined colour and I love these lip glosses as they're matte (normal ones never last on me!)


The applicator comes with you standard doe foot on both ends, and when I apply them onto my lips it goes on like a dream! It is so creamy and silky on the lips and them it will turn matte. The glossy finish on top of the matte lip gloss gives a very nice shine to the lips. But personally I do not ike glossy lips but this one was good.





The only criticism I have to make with this product is that the matte lips gloss is a little bit sticky on my lips, and it gets quite annoying, but it does wear out throughout the day.




This lip gloss claims to be a 16 hour long wearing lip gloss! I have to admit I did sleep overnight with it over night and it was still there! Like one touch up and your good to go! It is extremely matte and it claims to be kiss proof, and I totally agree with this. I was also eating throughout the day and it did not ruin my lips at all. 

But overall I am very impressed by this product, and for being a drug store one and having a price like that is amazing! 


But, will I purchase it again? YES! 


I would love to expand my collections of these lip glosses, regardless of the stickiness I have to say that they are very long wearing and that is what intrigued me the most, because seriously no other lip gloss will stay on my lips. Like give it half an hour and it will disappear!


Please let me know if you have tried this product, in the comments below, and I would love to read your opinions and thoughts about it. 


Please also follow me on Instagram: @AmbiiBeauty

I will chat to you lovelies later, until next time! 


-AmbiiBeauty xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment