Friday 13 March 2015

Kendall Jenner inspired make-up look (at the amFAR gala in New york)

Hello my lovelies, and welcome back to my page!

Today I am here to show you which products I have used from my previous post on my Instagram. This look was inspired by Kendall Jenner (at the amFAR gala in New York). She looked absolutely beautiful and she was glowing like a golden goddess. She wore a red thigh high split gown, and paired this with a very neutral eye look and a red, with an orange undertone, matte lipstick. 

Kendall Jenner's make-up look at the amFAR gala
I have recreated this look using drug store make-up, and I also put my own twist on this look, however you do not have to copy the look I did, you can jazz it up however you like!

 
In the picture of Kendall Jenner she had a nude eye shadow colour, which actually looked like her skin tone, and it looked as though she had a slight definition through her crease. However I have used a champagne eye shadow colour on my lids and a slightly warm toned brown through my crease. I have also lined my top lash line with eye liner, which she did not have in the picture and I also applied mascara. She also defined her eye brows in the event, and of course I also did the same, but I have sightly thicker eye brows than her.  

For this look I used:
L'oreal True Match foundation (W3)
Collection concealer
Rimmel stay matte powder(001 Transparent)
Sleek contour palette, to contour (light)
Sleek contour palette, to highlight (light)
Collection shimmer shades, blusher
Makeup Revolution London in the name: Redemption palette iconic 2, for the eyes
Collection Little mix liquid eye liner and the Rimmel glam eyes liquid eye liner
Finally the most important part of this look... THE LIPS! 
I lined my lips with the LA girl endless lip liner in the shade Wine; just to define my lips and then on top of that I applied the Sleek Matte me lip gloss in the shade Rioja Red

So there you go my lovelies, these are the products I used in order to create this Kendall Jenner inspired look. I hope you lovelies enjoyed this post!
Comment on this picture and let me know about your thoughts about this look. Also I would love it if you could also recreate this look and use the hash tag #AmbiBeauty on Instagram.

Please also follow me on Instagram @AmbiiBeauty for more posts and pictures as well as reviews. 

Also stay tuned for my next post of a How to: lip tutorial, which will be up and published on Saturday.

Thank you so much for supporting me throughout this experience, I really appreciate it! 

I will chat to you lovelies later, until next time!







2 comments:

  1. Lovely Ambii!! Keep it up! 😘 - Manisha (TheLondonBeautyStylist on IG) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Manisha you are one of the people who inspire me to do this! Xx

      Delete