Saturday 21 March 2015

My contour and highlight make-up look from Instagram: Details!

Hello my lovelies, and welcome back to my page!

Today I am going to show you the details of my make-up look that I had posted on Instagram, yesterday. As well as more pictures which I took. 

Remember to follow me on Instagram @AmbiiBeauty for more looks and updates!


 Ok so lets start with the face.

On my face I had: 
  • L'oreal true match foundation
  • Mac matchmaster foundation (I mixed both these foundations together because the L'oreal foundation is a medium coverage and I wanted a slightly more medium-full coverage foundation). 
  • Contour- Sleek contouring and blush palette in the shade '373 Light'
  • Makeup revolution mono eyeshadow in the shade 'Deicious'
  • Blusher- Sleek contouring and blush palette in the shade '373 Light'
  • Highlighter- Sleek contouring and blush palette in the shade '373 Light'
  • Highlighter- L'oreal Paris Color appeal in the shade '23 Golden shimmer'
Eyebrows:
  • Collection eyebrow kit
Eyes:
  • Makeup revolution eye shadow palette in the shade 'Redemption palette iconic 2'
  • Makeup revolution in the shade- 'delicious' through my crease
  • L'oreal Paris Color appeal in the shade '23 Golden shimmer' on my lids
  • Eyeliner- Collection little mix black liquid eye liner
  • Mascara- Collection 'Big fake curves' and 'Super size fat lash mascara'
Lips:
  • Sleek lipstick in the shade 'Barely there'
  • MUA lip luxe in the shade 'Tranquillity'
  • Rimmel London provocalips in the shade '730 Make your move' 
And that is it! All these products used to achieve the desired look that I wanted. 

If you want to recreate this look please hash tag me #Ambiibeauty also follow me on Instagram @Ambiibeauty, for more looks and updates! 

Please comment and share with all your friends!

Will talk to you later, until next time! 

-AmbiiBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment